La Kundalinera practicing Apanasana ♡
Apanasana is a relaxing supine asana often performed at the end of a yoga sequence.
Apana is Sanskrit for "downward-moving life force" and asana means "pose" or "posture." As the name implies, this posture is thought to help move toxins downward, through and out of the body.
- Begin lying on the back with the legs together.
- Exhale and draw the knees into the chest.
- Wrap the arms around the shins.
- Gently draw the legs nearer to the torso.
- Breathe long and depp while you are in the pose.
- Stay in this pose anywhere from 20 to 30 seconds. Release as you exhale, and lie quietly for a few breaths. You can repeat the pose once or twice more.
- Relieves digestive problems, including constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and gas
- Eases menstrual pain
- Stretches the lower spine and back muscles
- Opens the hips
- Massages the pelvic organs
- Eases anxiety, anger and high blood pressure
Apanasana, La Kundalinera:.
- Original arts are printed on Hahnemühle Bright White Fine Art Print Paper, 310g.
- Paper is extra thick for lasting durability.
- Similar texture to watercolour paper.
- The colours are rich and vibrant.
- Resolution is 300dpi for crispest image.
- No gold foil or metallic inks are used in any pieces. Gold is printed flat.
- Each print is signed, carefully packed and shipped with love:.
Frame not included in purchase:.
This print is delivered without a frame, decoration or any other objects used for design purpose in the product pictures.
Also, the colors you see on your monitor and the colors on the printed product may slightly vary because each monitor is calibrated differently.