La Kundalinera practicing Dynamic Forward Bends in Padmasana♡
Padmasana is described as the basic posture in Kundalini Yoga
- Sit on the floor or on a mat with legs stretched out in front of you while keeping the spine erect.
- Bend the right knee and place it on the left thigh. Make sure that the sole of the feet point upward and the heel is close to the abdomen.
- Now, repeat the same step with the other leg.
If this posture is not comfortable for you, please seat in easy pose, Sukhasana.
Ksepana mudra drains negative chi, or energy, and attracts fresh positive energy. It is used to detoxify, destress, release irritation and frustration, and strengthen optimistic thoughts and vibrant health.
- Once in the posture of choice, clasp the hands behind at the base of the spine with the index fingers outstretched and together.
To perform the exercise:
- Bend forward and raise up the arms as high as possible.
- Come back up.
- Bend forward towards the right and raise the arms up; come back up.
- Bend to the center, come up, to the left, come up, to the right, up...
- Continue for 3 min.
Dynamic Forward Bends in Padmasana, La Kundalinera:.
- Original arts are printed on Hahnemühle Bright White Fine Art Print Paper, 310g.
- Paper is extra thick for lasting durability.
- Similar texture to watercolour paper.
- The colours are rich and vibrant.
- Resolution is 300dpi for crispest image.
- No gold foil or metallic inks are used in any pieces. Gold is printed flat.
- Each print is signed, carefully packed and shipped with love:.
Frame not included in purchase:.
This print is delivered without a frame, decoration or any other objects used for design purpose in the product pictures.
Also, the colors you see on your monitor and the colors on the printed product may slightly vary because each monitor is calibrated differently.