La Kundalinera practicing Lion Breath ♡
Lion’s Breath is a type of Pranayama that’s said to alleviate stress, eliminate toxins, and stimulate your throat and upper chest. In yoga, it’s also known as Lion Pose.
Here’s how to do Lion’s Breath:
- Find a comfortable seated position.
- Lean forward slightly, bracing your hands on your knees or the floor.
- Spread your fingers as wide as possible.
- Inhale through your nose.
- Open your mouth wide, stick out your tongue, and stretch it down toward your chin.
- Exhale forcefully, carrying the breath across the root of your tongue.
- While exhaling, make a “ha” sound that comes from deep within your abdomen.
- Breathe normally for a few moments.
- Repeat lion’s breath up to 7 times.
- Finish by breathing deeply for 1 to 3 minutes.
- It helps cleanse out toxins.
- Is good for the throat chakra and thyroid.
Lion Breath, La Kundalinera:.
- Original arts are printed on Hahnemühle Bright White Fine Art Print Paper, 310g.
- Paper is extra thick for lasting durability.
- Similar texture to watercolour paper.
- The colours are rich and vibrant.
- Resolution is 300dpi for crispest image.
- No gold foil or metallic inks are used in any pieces. Gold is printed flat.
- Each print is signed, carefully packed and shipped with love:.
Frame not included in purchase:.
This print is delivered without a frame, decoration or any other objects used for design purpose in the product pictures.
Also, the colors you see on your monitor and the colors on the printed product may slightly vary because each monitor is calibrated differently.