La Kundalinera practicing Malasana ♡
An excellent facilitator of good pelvic floor health, Malasana stretches the ankles, groins, and back while stimulating proper digestion. No worries if your heels don't reach the floor—simply rest them on a folded blanket.
Would you like to try? Here is how:
- Squat with your feet as close together as possible. (Keep your heels on the floor if you can; otherwise, support them on a folded mat.)
- Separate your thighs slightly wider than your torso. Exhaling, lean your torso forward and fit it snugly between your thighs.
- Stretch out your arms in front, and interlace your fingers.
- To go further, press your inner thighs against the sides of your torso. Reach your arms forward, then swing them out to the sides and notch your shins into your armpits. Press your finger tips to the floor, or reach around the outside of your ankles and clasp your back heels.
- Hold the position for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then inhale, straighten the knees, and stand into Uttanasana.
- It is suitable for the lower back
- It conditions legs
- It opens up the chest and shoulders
- It improves digestion
- It relieves lower backache
Malasana, La Kundalinera:.
- Original arts are printed on Hahnemühle Bright White Fine Art Print Paper, 310g.
- Paper is extra thick for lasting durability.
- Similar texture to watercolour paper.
- The colours are rich and vibrant.
- Resolution is 300dpi for crispest image.
- No gold foil or metallic inks are used in any pieces. Gold is printed flat.
- Each print is signed, carefully packed and shipped with love:.
Frame not included in purchase:.
This print is delivered without a frame, decoration or any other objects used for design purpose in the product pictures.
Also, the colors you see on your monitor and the colors on the printed product may slightly vary because each monitor is calibrated differently.