La Kundalinera practicing Prana Mudra - Prayer Pose ♡
- The palms of both hands and fingers are completely touching.
- The outer edge of the mound of the thumb is pressed into the sternum.
- Neutralizes the positive side of the body (right, sun, masculine) with the negative side (left, moon, feminine).
There is a science to using Pranam Mudra (Prayer Mudra).
There is a polarity in the body between the right side, the pingala, and left side, the ida. When you put the right and left hands together, you are neutralizing the positive and negative polarities of the electromagnetic field. This action creates a neutral space in the electromagnetic field.
- The position of the knuckles of the thumbs – in the notch of the breastbone – is a reflex point for the vagus nerve, one of the major nerves going to the pineal gland up the front the body. Research on the vagus nerve has revealed that it is involved in our feelings of compassion, empathy, and goodness.
- This pressure immediately causes the pineal and pituitary glands to secrete, creating a resonance in the brain that moves it out of its normal rhythm to a meditative state.
- This allows one’s prayer to come from the heart.
Prana Mudra - Prayer Pose, La Kundalinera:.
- Original arts are printed on Hahnemühle Bright White Fine Art Print Paper, 310g.
- Paper is extra thick for lasting durability.
- Similar texture to watercolour paper.
- The colours are rich and vibrant.
- Resolution is 300dpi for crispest image.
- No gold foil or metallic inks are used in any pieces. Gold is printed flat.
- Each print is signed, carefully packed and shipped with love:.
Frame not included in purchase:.
This print is delivered without a frame, decoration or any other objects used for design purpose in the product pictures.
Also, the colors you see on your monitor and the colors on the printed product may slightly vary because each monitor is calibrated differently.