La Kundalinera practicing Ustrasana ♡
Try doing this:
- Come up so you are standing on your knees and shins, torso upright. Place your hands on your hips.
- Draw your abdomen in to support your lower back.
- Relax your shoulder blades down and press them gently into your back. Inhale and lift your chest.
- Keep your hands on your hips or release them back to your heels. If it’s comfortable for your neck, release your head back.
- Hold for 1 to 2 minutes.
This pose lifts the energy we have been cultivating toward the heart center, allowing a feeling of expansion and brightness.
- Helps with mobility in the shoulders and upper back.
- Stretches the front of the body.
- Strengthens the legs and back.
- Strengthens erector spinae (back extensors).
- Stretches the chest.
- Opens up the hips, stretches hip flexors.
- Strengthens arms.
- When done with proper engagement, will help tone deep core muscles.
Ustrasana, La Kundalinera:.
- Original arts are printed on Hahnemühle Bright White Fine Art Print Paper, 310g.
- Paper is extra thick for lasting durability.
- Similar texture to watercolour paper.
- The colours are rich and vibrant.
- Resolution is 300dpi for crispest image.
- No gold foil or metallic inks are used in any pieces. Gold is printed flat.
- Each print is signed, carefully packed and shipped with love:.
Frame not included in purchase:.
This print is delivered without a frame, decoration or any other objects used for design purpose in the product pictures.
Also, the colors you see on your monitor and the colors on the printed product may slightly vary because each monitor is calibrated differently.