I never thought about becoming a Yoga teacher, I was interested in learning for myself.
Only to discover how much joy it brings me being able to share this wonderful technique
with everyone who is curious and open to diving deep within themselves.
I find in Yoga a technology for achieving a better quality of life. The instructions manual to operate a
very sophisticated spaceship, in which we come and go, in which we live… called the body.
Yoga is also a medium for me to find a gap in the daily stream of thought, not to escape, but to find
my center, where I can let my roots sink deep into the world, becoming more awake
and present with each breath.
It is ultimately a medium through which I tap into a state where I can sense and feel there is no
separation, nor time or space. I believe this to be the greatest gift from Yoga, to be able to
- despite this body - feel that “we are all one”, and that separation is really just an i l l u s i o n .
It is my job to create that space where others can feel this, too…
The journey, so far...
I started practicing Yoga in 2009 until I felt the need to deepen my practice by doing the Teacher Training.
KUNDALINI YOGA TEACHER
E d u c a t i o n
· European Yoga Alliance certificate / Kundalini Yoga Teacher / 500 hour
Zürich / 2013 - 2015
· Yoga de la Voz / Yoga of Voice / Three-month course.
by Inés Lolago
Barcelona / 2010
T e a c h i n g E x p e r i e n c e
- Yoga Teacher at Zurich Insurance Austrasse & Skykey / October 2016 - present
- Private Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Teacher / January - November 2016
- Yoga Teacher at AOZ Jud immigration center / January 2015 - November 2016
- Yoga Teacher at Quartiertreff Zentralstrasse / June 2015 - December 2018
- Substitute Kundalini Yoga teacher for Jio Kundalini Yoga / August 2015 - present
L a n g u a g e s
· Spanish (Mother Tongue)
· English (Fluent)
· Italian (Basic)
· German (Work in progress)