I find in Yoga a technology for achieving a better quality of life. The instructions manual to operate a very sophisticated spaceship, in which we come and go, in which we live… called the body.
Yoga is also a medium for me to find a gap in the daily stream of thought, not to escape, but to find my center, where I can let my roots sink deep into the world, becoming more awake and present with each breath.
It is ultimately a medium through which I tap into a state where I can sense and feel there is no separation, nor time or space.
I believe this to be the greatest gift from Yoga, to be able to - despite this body - feel that “we are all one”, and that separation is really just i l l u s i o n .
As a Yoga teacher, it is my job to create that space where others can feel this, too…
The journey, so far...
I started practicing Yoga in 2009 until I felt the need to deepen my practice by doing Teacher Training.
KUNDALINI YOGA TEACHER
· European Yoga Alliance certificate / Kundalini Yoga Teacher / 500 hour with Imagine Academy
Zürich / 2013 - 2015
· Yoga de la Voz / Yoga of Voice / Three-month course by Inés Lolago
Barcelona / 2010
- Yoga Teacher at Zurich Insurance Austrasse & Skykey / October 2016 - March 2019
- Private Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Teacher / January - November 2016
- Yoga Teacher at AOZ Jud immigration center / January 2015 - November 2016
- Yoga Teacher at Quartiertreff Zentralstrasse / June 2015 - December 2018
- Substitute Kundalini Yoga teacher for Jio Kundalini Yoga / August 2015 - March 2019
In 2019 I injured my ankle and since then I became a full time Illustrator.