La Kundalinera practicing Cannon Breath with Tongue Out ♡
Cannon Breath is Breath of Fire done through the mouth. Often Yoga teachers would call for a powerful Cannon Breath to end an exercise.
- Powerfully exhale from the navel point through the mouth only.
- The mouth forms a firm “o” shape. (Mouth should not be too puckered, nor should the lips be limp.)
- The pressure of the breath is in the cheeks and over the tongue, though there should be no bulging of the cheeks.
- Eyess closed
- Removes anything from your being that is not necessary.
- Cleanses and strengthens the parasympathetic nerves.
- Adjusts digestion.
Cannon Breath with Tongue Out, La Kundalinera:.
- Original arts are printed on Hahnemühle Bright White Fine Art Print Paper, 310g.
- Paper is extra thick for lasting durability.
- Similar texture to watercolour paper.
- The colours are rich and vibrant.
- Resolution is 300dpi for crispest image.
- No gold foil or metallic inks are used in any pieces. Gold is printed flat.
- Each print is signed, carefully packed and shipped with love:.
Frame not included in purchase:.
This print is delivered without a frame, decoration or any other objects used for design purpose in the product pictures.
Also, the colors you see on your monitor and the colors on the printed product may slightly vary because each monitor is calibrated differently.