La Kundalinera practicing Baddha Konasana ♡
How to do it:
- Sit with your legs straight out in front of you, raising your pelvis on a blanket if your hips or groins are tight.
- Exhale, bend your knees, pull your heels toward your pelvis, then drop your knees out to the sides and press the soles of your feet together.
- For a more relaxed feeling, bring the feet away from the hips so your legs make a wide diamond shape.
- Fold slowly forward over your feet, and stay for 3 to 5 minutes. This will open up all the connective tissues in your knees, hips, and spine, bringing more energy into your day.
- You can also simply sit straight and bring your hands together in prayer mudra while you close the eyes, and begin to center in.
- Follow the in and out of the breath for 5 to 10 minutes, then open your eyes, gently come out of the pose.
Practicing Baddha Konasana activates the lower two chakras, Muladhara and Svadisthana, or the Root Chakra and the Sacral Chakra. The Root Chakra connects to our sense of safety and security, as well as to our sexuality. The Sacral Chakra connects to our emotional needs, relationships, and pleasure.
- Great hip opener, and the perfect pose for meditation
- Stimulates the internal organs, which improves your digestion
- Can alleviate fatigue
- Soothes menstrual cramps
Baddha Konasana Dark, La Kundalinera:.
- Original arts are printed on Hahnemühle Bright White Fine Art Print Paper, 310g.
- Paper is extra thick for lasting durability.
- Similar texture to watercolour paper.
- The colours are rich and vibrant.
- Resolution is 300dpi for crispest image.
- No gold foil or metallic inks are used in any pieces. Gold is printed flat.
- Each print is signed, carefully packed and shipped with love:.
Frame not included in purchase:.
This print is delivered without a frame, decoration or any other objects used for design purpose in the product pictures.
Also, the colors you see on your monitor and the colors on the printed product may slightly vary because each monitor is calibrated differently.