La Kundalinera practicing Guru Pranam ♡
A simple but incredibly transformative Kundalinj Yoga pose to use when feeling stuck, confused or jealous.
The position is the body language of surrender, making the statement, both inwardly and outwardly “I bow and allow the flow of the divine.”
Here is how to go about it:
- From Balasana, extend your arms out in front of your head and bring your hands together in prayer mudra, then place the mudra above the head, elbows on the floor, hands aiming to the sky.
- Relax your heart to melt downward to the vastness of the earth.
- Stay in this pose for as long as you want.
Guru Pranam, La Kundalinera:.
- Original arts are printed on Hahnemühle Bright White Fine Art Print Paper, 310g.
- Paper is extra thick for lasting durability.
- Similar texture to watercolour paper.
- The colours are rich and vibrant.
- Resolution is 300dpi for crispest image.
- No gold foil or metallic inks are used in any pieces. Gold is printed flat.
- Each print is signed, carefully packed and shipped with love:.
Frame not included in purchase:.
This print is delivered without a frame, decoration or any other objects used for design purpose in the product pictures.
Also, the colors you see on your monitor and the colors on the printed product may slightly vary because each monitor is calibrated differently.