La Kundalinera practicing Maha Shakti Pose ♡
Maha = greatest. Shakti = energy.
Teachers have always said that the activation of Kundalini energy starts at the navel center. Your navel center is located approximately two inches below your belly button, and it is connected to your third chakra — the Solar Plexus chakra (or Manipura).
It is at the navel center where the energies prana (subtle life force energy) and apana (eliminating force of the body) meet, come into balance, and unite, to create heat that allows the Kundalini energy to rise and flow throughout your body.
- Sit on the floor (or mat) with your legs together and stretched out. Make sure your back is straight.
- Inhale and slowly raise both your legs off the ground (about 60°). You can put your hands behind you to support you as you do this. Raise the left foot 6" above right foot, and hold the position with Breath of Fire for 2 minutes.
Benefits of Maha Shakti:
- Strong sense of empowerment and self-worth
- Feel confident and balanced
- Improves energy levels
Maha Shakti Pose, La Kundalinera:.
- Original arts are printed on Hahnemühle Bright White Fine Art Print Paper, 310g.
- Paper is extra thick for lasting durability.
- Similar texture to watercolour paper.
- The colours are rich and vibrant.
- Resolution is 300dpi for crispest image.
- No gold foil or metallic inks are used in any pieces. Gold is printed flat.
- Each print is signed, carefully packed and shipped with love:.
Frame not included in purchase:.
This print is delivered without a frame, decoration or any other objects used for design purpose in the product pictures.
Also, the colors you see on your monitor and the colors on the printed product may slightly vary because each monitor is calibrated differently.