La Kundalinera practicing Sarvangasana ♡
This is how you do it:
- Lie on the back. Join the legs and place your hands sideways close to your body. Keep palms flat on the floor.
- With the help of palms, uplift both the legs in the air straight at 90-degree angle.
- Now, raise your back and the hips in upward direction with the support of your hands.
- Support your back with the hands and keep your whole body in a straight line. Let your chin touch the chest.
- Put the whole body weight on the shoulders, without pressurizing the head or the neck. If you feel any stress in the neck, come back to normal state.
- Keep your legs firm and feet straight over the nose.
- Remain in this posture for 30-60 seconds and breathe gently.
To come back in the initial state, first lower the knees to the forehead, hands to the floor and then lower the whole body. Repeat for 2-3 times.
- Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and mild depression
- Stimulates the thyroid and prostate glands and abdominal organs
- Stretches the shoulders and neck
- Tones the legs and buttocks
- Improves digestion
- Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause
- Reduces fatigue and alleviates insomnia
- Therapeutic for asthma, infertility, and sinusitis
Sarvangasana, La Kundalinera:.
- Original arts are printed on Hahnemühle Bright White Fine Art Print Paper, 310g.
- Paper is extra thick for lasting durability.
- Similar texture to watercolour paper.
- The colours are rich and vibrant.
- Resolution is 300dpi for crispest image.
- No gold foil or metallic inks are used in any pieces. Gold is printed flat.
- Each print is signed, carefully packed and shipped with love:.
Frame not included in purchase:.
This print is delivered without a frame, decoration or any other objects used for design purpose in the product pictures.
Also, the colors you see on your monitor and the colors on the printed product may slightly vary because each monitor is calibrated differently.