La Kundalinera practicing Virasana ♡
Virasana, also called Hero Pose, is a relatively basic seated posture, but it requires some flexibility to perform. In addition to building flexibility and stretching the legs and feet, this asana also has a very calming, soothing effect on the mind.
Virasana energizes the Sacral Chakra (Swadisthana Chakra) and Root Chakra (Muladhara Chakra), helping the individual feel more rooted and passionate.
- To enter this asana, kneel on the floor with the feet slightly more than hip-width apart.
- Sit on the floor between the feet, keeping the spine straight and spreading the shoulders across the back.
- The palms should rest on the thighs.
- If sitting all the way down is difficult due to limited flexibility, a block or a cushion can be placed between the feet for extra support.
- It improves digestion
- Aliviates knees rheumatic pain
- Aliviates Menopause Symptoms
- Useful in Asthma and high blood pressure
Virasana, La Kundalinera:.
- Original arts are printed on Hahnemühle Bright White Fine Art Print Paper, 310g.
- Paper is extra thick for lasting durability.
- Similar texture to watercolour paper.
- The colours are rich and vibrant.
- Resolution is 300dpi for crispest image.
- No gold foil or metallic inks are used in any pieces. Gold is printed flat.
- Each print is signed, carefully packed and shipped with love:.
Frame not included in purchase:.
This print is delivered without a frame, decoration or any other objects used for design purpose in the product pictures.
Also, the colors you see on your monitor and the colors on the printed product may slightly vary because each monitor is calibrated differently.